£69iCarsoft i800 EOBD/OBDII & CAN Auto Diagnostic Tool
► IN STOCK - 2 AVAILABLE
► SAME DAY DISPATCH FROM OUR UK BASE
► DELIVERY IN 1-2 DAYS
► OVER 400 SOLD
-Free UK delivery
-Worldwide delivery available
-See customer reviews on this kit (8 Reviews)
-Beware of fakes. We only stock 100% genuine units.
Introducing the iCarsoft i800 Auto Diagnostic Tool. It's fast, easy to use and will allow you to read & clear diagnostic trouble codes relating to the engine emissions. So if you have a check engine light, EML light or flashing glowplug light this kit will allow you to reset the warning light.
1) Works with most 2001 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBDII compliant (including the CAN,VPN,PWM,ISO and KWP2000 protocols).
2) Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)and turns off check engine light.
3) Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer’s specific codes.
4) Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors.
5) Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.) on 2002 and newer vehicle that support Mode 9.
6) Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status.
7) Easy to use with one plug-in; highly reliable and accurate.
8) Easy to read crystal-clear backlit by display.
9) Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
10) Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
11) Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
12) No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable.
The Diagnostic Tool is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles, including Controller Area Network (CAN). It is required by EPA that all 2001 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United Kingdom must be OBD II compliant and this includes all American, Asian and European vehicles.
A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II
compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the
Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label, which is located under
the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant,
the label will designate “OBD II Certified”. Additionally, Government regulations
mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a “common” 16-pin
Data Link Connector (DLC).
For the vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link
Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information
Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
1) Display: 2.4” TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
2) Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C
3) Storage Temperature: -20°C ~70°C
4) Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
5) Operating current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
6) Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
7) Dimension: 128*72*20 mm (L x W x H)
8) Weight: 166g (NW) / 278g (GW)
1) User’s Manual—Instructions on tool operations.
2) USB Cable--Allows easy update via a PC and an internet connection.
Q. Will this kit allow me to find out why my check engine light is illuminated?
A. Yes, the kit will let you read fault codes & will give you a description of the fault. It will also let you erase the fault codes and the check engine warning light.
Q. Will this kit allow me to find out why my SRS airbag warning light is illuminated?
A. NO - we suggest looking at kits from our airbag section.
Q. Will this kit allow me to find out why my ABS, brake & traction control warning lights are illuminated?
A. NO - we suggest looking at a kit from our ABS section.
*There are 3 colours available - black, red and orange. You will be sent a random colour depending on our stock levels. So please do not be alarmed if you receive a different colour kit to what is shown in the pictures.