£149iCarsoft BM II BMW & Mini MULTI - System, DPF & Oil Service Diagnostic Tool
► IN STOCK - 8 AVAILABLE
► SAME DAY DISPATCH FROM OUR UK BASE
► DELIVERY IN 1-2 DAYS
► OVER 600 SOLD
-Free UK delivery
-Worldwide delivery available
-Beware of fakes - we only stock 100% genuine items.
-Read customer reviews (8 reviews)
iCarsoft BM II
BM II is a professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 etc. It will enable technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
DID YOU KNOW, it can cost between £50 - £80 just for your local garage or dealer to hook up their diagnostic machine. This tool will tell you EXACTLY the same information. Once you have used this tool twice - it has already paid for itself.
● BM II can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
● DPF Regeneration & Reset
● Check Engine Light Diagnose & Reset
● Oil Service Message/Interval Reset
● Read Live Data Stream
● Full ECU Diagnosis
● Applies to the entire models of BMW & Mini as listed below
● Easy To Use With Metal Dome Keys
● Oil Light/Service Reset:Support service lamp reset, Brake pad reset function, Steering angle sensor calibration etc.
● EPB:Opens and closes the brake pads,Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes,Turns off the ECU and brake warning light,Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality,Resets the brake pad thickness service etc.
● ABS/AIRBAG:Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes,Reads/clears codes of ABS/SRS system and turns off ABS/SRS warning light,Performs bi-directional tests such as cycling the ABS solenoids, Retrieves ABS/SRS ECU information etc.
BMW Vehicle Coverage
2 Series - 2013 onwards F22
3 Series - 1997 onwards E36, E46, E90, E91, E92, E93, F30, F31, F35
4 Series - 2013 onwards F32, F33, F36, F82
5 Series - 1997 onwards E39, E60, E61, F07, F10, F11, F18
6 Series - 2004 onwards E63, E64, F12, F13
7 Series - 1997 onwards E38, E65, E66, F01, F03, F04
X1 Series - 2009 onwards E84, F48
X3 Series - 2003 onwards E83, F25
X4 Series - 2013 onwards F26
X5 Series - 1998 onwards E53, E70, F15
X6 Series - 2008 onwards E71, E72, F16
Z3 Series - 1997 onwards Z3
Z4 Series - 2003 onwards E85, E86, E89
Z8 Series - 2000 onwards E52
I Series - 2013 onwards I3, I8
Mini Vehicle Coverage
Mini Hatch - 2000 onwards R50, R52, R53, R56, R57, F56
Mini Coupe - 2012 onwards R58
Mini Roadster - 2012 onwards R59
Mini Clubman - 2007 onwards R55
Mini Countryman - 2010 onwards R60
Mini Paceman - 2013 onwards R61
TWELVE SUPER ADVANTAGES
1. Read & Clear DTCs
2. Read Data Stream
3. Full ECU Diagnosis
4. Diagnose Single-brand Models Equipped With OBDII-16 DLC
5. Easy To Use With Metal Dome Keys
6. Oil Light/Service Reset
9. 4.0” TFT LCD With 480 * 320 Pixels
10. USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
11. Upgrade Via TF Card
12. Support Multi-language
And for more, refer to User's Manual.
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer.
This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
● Display: 4.0” TFT LCD , with 480 * 320 Pixels
● Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ -- 50 ℃
● Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
● Power: 9V -- 18V
● Operating current:150mA@12V(Typical)
● Power consumption:1.8W(Typical)
● Main Unit
● Hardcopy User’s Manual
● Main cable
● USB cable
● TF Card
● Nylon carry case
●TF card reader
Q. Will this kit allow me to find out why my check engine light is illuminated?
A. Yes, the kit will let you read fault codes & will give you a description of the fault. It will also let you erase the fault codes and the check engine warning light.
Q. Will this kit allow me to find out why my SRS airbag warning light is illuminated?
A. Yes, the kit will let you read & clear the airbag fault codes and remove the SRS airbag warning light.
Q. Will this kit allow me to find out why my ABS, brake & traction control warning lights are illuminated?
A. Yes, this kit will let you read fault codes for the braking system. It will give you a unique fault code relating to a specific part of the abs system, for example 'rear left abs sensor' The kit will also allow you to erase the fault codes and dash warning lights.
Q. Will this kit allow me to reset the oil service messages?
A. Yes, this kit will allow you to reset the service warning lights & messages.